Build with the Next Generation of Leaders
Welcome to LETS HACK by Zubi
LETS HACK 2020 is a 36-hours power-packed virtual hackathon. It consists of workshops, talks, networking sessions, prizes, career opportunities, and a lot more. It will bring together </coders, designers, content creators, entrepreneurs, and innovators> around the country to collaborate and build using emerging technologies.
LETS HACK is completely FREE to those who attend and #BUILD. We don’t believe in creating barriers for the community. So, what are you waiting for? Hit the REGISTER button NOW!!
Tracks we have for you at LETS HACK -
- Artificial Intelligence
- Augmented Reality/Virtual Reality
- Internet of Things
- Open Innovation (Anything and Everything)
- EarlyHack (for 11-17 age group)
TURN YOUR IDEAS INTO REALITY
₹ 26,000 in prizes
1st Winning Prize
2nd Winning Prize
3rd Winning Prize
Submitting to this hackathon could earn you:
Eligibility Criteria for LETS HACK
- Participants from all backgrounds, genders, and geographies are welcome. There is no age restriction to attend the hackathon. In case you are under 18, you can participate under the EarlyHack track which is specifically for the students who are under 18 (11 to 17 age group). If you're participating under the EarlyHack track then you and your team members should be less than 18.
- Committee members (Organizers/Mentors) are not eligible to participate in the hackathon. They may, however, assist teams & can mentor during the coding/development phase.
- There is no country restriction but you must be eligible to receive prizes (in case you win) and you are responsible for paying any taxes on the prize winnings (if required).
- All teams should have a team name, and be registered with Devpost.
- The Devpost team page listing should have the following:
- The team lead must list a mobile phone number on the teams DevPost page (after judging is complete the number may be removed)
- All team members will be listed with brief biographies.
- A short abstract of the project
- The hackathon theme (See https://letshack.zubi.io) and category if applicable
- The platform on which you build your project.
- The development tools used to build the project
- SDKs used in the project, include sponsors (echoAR, Wolfram, Jetbrains, Linode, Voiceflow, Repl.it)
- APIs used in the project
- Any assets used in the project
- Any libraries used in the project
- Any components not created at the hackathon
- A link to the team Github repository
- A link to a video of a screen capture of the application on Youtube.
- All projects should be submitted on the GitHub, before judging begins on Sunday, December 20 at 11:00 PM. Failure to submit will result in disqualification. should commit regularly throughout the hackathon to the team repository. Team repositories that are committed in the entirety near the close of the hackathon, Sunday, December 20, 2020, will be examined and the team could be disqualified for a rules violation. A single GitHub commit made near the end of the hackathon will draw the suspicion that the work was not completed at the hackathon.
- All projects submissions will be randomly code-reviewed. Applications will be spot-checked by code reviewers. All the projects selected by the judges as finalists will be code reviewed to confirm that the code is original work created at the hackathon and all components and assets conform to the licenses allowed in these rules.
- Teams must have to take care that the Devpost page has been correctly updated at the time of submission
Co-Founder & Director Zubi Pvt.Ltd
Engineering skill demonstrated, quality of code, Technologies used
meets a customer need, potential to be a business
Presentation of Project
Github README + DEVPOST description + Video presentation
Design approach + Ease of use + Cleanliness
- Machine Learning/ AI